Your Social Community program focuses on developing interpersonal skills, self-advocacy, and building self-esteem and confidence. An LCSW and other professional Master Level educators will deliver all programming. The program will meet twice a week in the evenings and run for ten weeks. The curriculum is taught in a classroom setting and by direct involvement in a social event.
- Self-Awareness: Develop a deeper understanding of personal strengths and emotional needs, fostering self-confidence and authenticity.
- Effective Communication: Enhance communication skills, including active listening, nonverbal cues, and assertive expression, to build stronger connections and resolve conflicts constructively.
- Boundaries and Consent: Learn to recognize, set, and respect personal boundaries while understanding the importance of consent in all relationships.
- Social Skills: Strengthen social skills through role-playing and group activities, enhancing the ability to initiate and maintain relationships.
- Healthy Relationship Dynamics: Identify key elements of healthy relationships, including mutual support, shared goals, and maintaining individual identities within partnerships.
- Future Planning: Reflect on personal growth and utilize what was learned in the community class to establish fulfilling connections in their lives.
Mini Pilot Program will be six weeks and will cost $550